- We completed a Speech Bubble using the Present Continuous and the Past Simple.
- Phonics: Phonics bug. Bullfrog is the Best. We spotted the sounds in the story and wrote the words to the word bank.
Short /oo/ Bullfrog, pulled, could, pushed, full, stood
Long /oo/ June, rude, true, through, blew, grew, blue
/igh/ fine, bright, by, cried
/ai/ day, way
/or/ water, thought
/u/ up, puffed
Tricky words: one
Then, we retold the story and had a sound competition.
- We completed an exit ticket.
- We corrected the Speech Bubble we did yesterday.
- Bug Club. Bug Boy Slug Picnic. We read and retold the story. Then, we wrote the story in the Past.
- We revised Past Simple and Subject and Object Pronouns.
- We worked on Present Continuous, Past Simple and Subject and Object Pronouns.
- We practiced reading and worked on comprehension (Bug Club).
- It was Rochi’s Special Day!!
- We had a Quiz on Present Continuous, Past Simple and Subject and Object Pronouns.
- Then, we watched a movie.