• Mindfulness. We relaxed and read a story on feelings. Then, we talked about our feelings and made a drawing about them.
● Comprehension Project. Wow! What a Change!
We did some puzzles and memo tests as final product of our project. We and Junior 2 and 1 students will use them at break-time!
• Phonics: Phonics bug. The Snow Monster. Sound oa and revision of previous sounds. We spotted sounds in the story and wrote the words in the word bank. Then, we had a dictation and retold the story together.
/oa/ coal, toast, home, nose, froze, strode, spoke, Joe, toes, snow, grow, glowing, blowing, bellow, shadow, showed, rows, going, old, cold, told, only, hello, monster
/ai/ make, away
/igh/ light, liked
/e/ again, said
• We did a group evaluation on our collaborative work during the Comprehension Project.
● We completed a Speech Bubble thinking about what we are doing and what we did. Then, we went over our work.
● Past Simple Irregular Verbs. Using the “Pencils in the Middle” technique we did some written work.
● We did a reading comprehension activity. We also used the “Pencils in the Middle” technique.
● It was Justo’s Special Day!!
● We corrected our Reading Comprehension assignment in groups.
● We completed a Speech Bubble thinking about what we are doing and what we did.
● We worked on Subject and Object Pronouns and did some written work.