- Comprehension Project. Wow! What a Change!
Interviewing an adult on travel, information, clothing and communication when he/ she was a child: We made the questions and then asked the principals and school staff about when they were young. We finally made a clean copy of the interview.
- We revised Present Continuous and Past Simple (regular verbs) and did a written exercise.
- We did a Reading Comprehension activity.
- We practised reading in the Bug Club.
- Homework – Lending Library
- We worked on Possessive Adjectives and Pronouns.
- Phonics: Phonics bug. Eek! a bug! Sounds ear, air, ure, er and revision of previous sounds. We spotted the sounds in the story and added them to the word bank.
Long /ee/ asleep
/er/ hamster – after – flower – hurt
/ng/ jumping – long
/air/ chair – stairs – hair
/eer/ear/ near – fear
/or/ horn, chalk
/ai/ tail, afraid